Monday, May 9, 2011

Fuuuuuuuuuddddddggggggeeeeee

I always feel like I get in a rut when it comes to ideas for singing time at church. I'm checking different websites weekly to get inspiration and came across one last week.

The woman put different objects in a shoe organizer, each item representing a different way to sing a song. Perfect! I jumped on it right away.
(Her picture, not mine)

One of the items I used was a pair of old (fake) glasses. I had a thing for fake glasses growing up. Now I need real ones.

The Lime found the glasses this morning and walked into the bathroom looking like this...

I'm definitely dressing him up as Ralphie for Halloween this year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cutie pie! We need to see you guys soon!

Alex McMurray said...

Reminds me more of Ray Boyd on Jerry Maguire. Cute!

Katie May said...

I snorted my cereal when I saw that picture. Only Dieter can make Ralphie look so adorable!