When my parents moved, they found a box of mine that sure enough, had the photo in it.
(My apologies to Ernie Haupt, Sammy Newman and Heather Strom for giving you two faces. I had to scan the photo in sections and didn't do a great job lining it up.)I had forgotten that one of Zac's sisters wrote me something...
"You are the freshest. Thanx for being Zac's friend. He loves you guys sooo much!! No words can say thanks enough. You make his life easier! Thanx. I'll love you forever and never forget you for that!"
I hope Zac knew how much I loved him, how much I learned from him and how I consider him to be one of my best buds.
1 comment:
Hi Kim, the tea set was 5 bucks at walmart - cant beat it. I love your posts. You are incredibly dedicated and consistent way to go.
Post a Comment