Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On A Roll

In the last month, I've won 2 contests; 1 for 4 free passes to the local Harvest Festival and 2 tickets to the Blink 182 concert.  I'm hoping I can add 1 more to the list.

People always tell us that we should enter pictures of The Lime into a photo contest.  While reading Parent Magazine at work the other day, I decided to do just that.  I got an e-mail yesterday letting me know our picture was in the running for the "Kid of the Week" contest.  Only problem is, the photo with the highest votes wins and The Lime is currently in 45th place.

That's where you come in.

Click on the photo and it will take you to the website.  Place your vote and feel free to pass the link on.  You can vote everyday this week, so don't forget!

No comments: