Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tally Mark 21

 
-Says "No!" for everything; "Do you want a cookie?"  "Do you love Daddy?"  "Are you tired?" 
-Everything is also, "Mine!"  No, I'm sorry, but that tampon is not yours.
-Didn't cry when he got his flu shot on Sunday.
-Also didn't cry when the Doctor dug out the mysterious "thing" stuck in his foot, which was causing him to walk funny.
-Is pretty much eating whatever we eat and boy is it lovely!
-Likes to watch "Curious George".
-Does this HORRIBLE blood curdling scream when he doesn't get his way.
-Has found a new best friend in any Mailman he sees.
-Is GREAT about saying, "Thank you Mama/Dada" but we're still working on "please".
-Likes reading now more than he ever has.  I'm hoping it'll help him to learn/say more words.
-Always tells me he's stuck, even when he's not.
-Puts things in the sink or garbage when he's done with them.
-Hits me constantly but I'll consider them love taps.

No comments: