Monday, November 21, 2011

Grateful for...U

U = Undershirt

I've always put a onesie on The Lime, whether it's 45° outside or 105°.  The temperature doesn't always play a factor but the extra layer to prevent him from digging in his diaper does.

I decided to not only put a onesie on him on Saturday, but also an undershirt.  That way, he wouldn't have to wear a jacket and cover up his Curious George shirt.  That was plus #1.

Plus #2 came when we were at Costco, later in the afternoon, and we were trying samples.  We passed a man giving away orange juice, which The Lime rarely gets.  But when he does get it, he chugs the stuff.  No matter how many times we said, "Gentle!", he wanted the juice in his mouth as soon as possible.  Except...most of it ended up on his Curious George shirt.

I didn't bring his "big" diaper bag which would have provided me with a burp cloth to dry him off.  I only had wipes to clean his sticky hands.  Thankfully, I had LaVor with me because he quickly said, "Just go like this!" and took off the Curious George shirt. 

And what was underneath?

The trusty undershirt.


No comments: