Last week, The Lime transformed into a devil child. He's always wild but this time, he was completely out of control. Yelling, hitting, whining, clinging, throwing, biting, refusing, kicking. You name it, he was doing it.
LaVor and I tried to accept the fact that we were starting the terrible two's 2 months early and that we may only have 1 child.
After being home alone with him last Monday, I couldn't take it anymore and called LaVor at 4:45 and said, "Where are you?!" Thankfully, he was only 10 minutes away and I wouldn't have to deal with the wrath on my own.
Magically, in the last couple days, the horns disappeared and our sweet little boy has returned.
I read something tonight that smacked me in the face. It's what I needed.
Even when The Lime makes me want to crawl in the fetal position and beg him to stop, I need to remember that I love him, that he's healthy and gives me a run for my money. I wouldn't trade him, or our craziness, for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry you had a crazy boy this week. Maybe his 2-year molars are coming in?
oh my gosh, he is so adorable!! Also, you totally should go to Ft. Bragg and stay at that north cliff hotel- it was so fun!
Yes, it is a wonderful time isn't it? (the 2's)
"This too shall pass"... and you will miss it.
=)
And yes, super cute kido!
Post a Comment