I've only stood out for donations 3 times this year. Not so good. Especially since I don't even have 10% off my donations and I have almost 2 months left. Yikes!
I think one of the reasons why I haven't been motivated to get out with my sign is because I always get at least 1 person that tells me my sign is offensive. I'm afraid one day, I'll get a real crazy person and they'll do more than just criticize.
So for that reason, I'm retiring my sign and creating a new one. The new one isn't finished and it's not my original saying, but I think it'll be just as productive as my veteran sign.
So long, old friend.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's not a total loss.
You just gave me a great idea for my testicular cancer poster! Haha. OK, maybe not.
Good luck on the new sign.
I'm not sure balls are as desired as boobs :o)
Post a Comment