We started off at the large boot slide which was extremely fast! That sucker shot the kids straight on to their bums. Amy took control of the exit and I monitored the entrance. There were two little girls yelling at our niece, telling her that she was cutting in line. The defensive mother duck in me replied with, "She's three! She doesn't know what cutting is!" So to shut them up, I let them go ahead of her and all was well. Then I saw them run up to their mom and share our experience. I was preparing for her to come up to me and find out what happened but thankfully, she didn't. I really hate confrontations.
![]() |
| In King Arthur's chair |
It was a warm day and the chilluns weren't satisfied with the snacks Auntie Amy provided. Ice cream treats were the natural thing to enjoy.
We were nearing nap time for half of the clan and had reached the final attractions. We were hoping to go down the boot slide one more time but it was closed because the sun was shining on it! I had never seen that before but I certainly appreciated that the park didn't want our kiddos to burn their little legs.
We had such a good time and loved having the Bay Area cousins up in our neck of the woods. We can't wait to have the kids all together again!




No comments:
Post a Comment