Saturday, April 20, 2013

Still Here

When someone hasn't posted in a while, I usually suspect that they're having marital problems. Unfortunately, my speculation has been accurate several times.

But that's not our case.

A week prior to us moving (yup, we moved), I packed up our computer and every cord and contraption that went with it. Three weeks after our move-in date and we still don't have the internet. I feel completely disconnected from the world but am able to get my quick fix when LaVor gets home from work and I can check my e-mail on his phone. Other than that five minutes, every thing else has been neglected.

But with such negligence comes lots of future posts!

-Birthdays
-Moving
-Conference
-Cake
-Baseball
-Boston
-Potty training
-The Lumineers

And so there's something worth while to this post, a cute shot of The Lime that my dad captured last weekend. I love this boy beyond words.

No comments: