What's a Sunday afternoon without a nap? All of my boys are sleeping and taking advantage of this day of rest. (Spoke too soon...The Lime just woke up.)
Speaking of The Lime, we were watching the A's game on Thursday night (naturally) but had to send The Lime to bed before it was over. Then Josh Donaldson hit a walk off home run so LaVor decided to get The Lime out of bed, since he gets a kick out of the pie. After all of the excitement was over, he went back to bed but before he got to his room, he said to LaVor, "Thanks for getting me up to show that to me, Dad!" It was just about the cutest thing I've heard come out of his mouth (especially lately).
Speaking of LaVor, while we were outside selling lemonade yesterday, LaVor held Doodlebug the entire time. There's something heart warming about a big tough guy holding a tiny baby.
And speaking of Doodlebug, this little guy has gained a pound and a half and grown an inch in the two weeks he's been here. Slow down! This is the part of parenthood that I dislike...time zips by.
So for that reason, I need to go love on my three boys while I still can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment