Sunday, April 27, 2008

At least it's a cute sign

I was told that by a driver that passed me while I was holding up our huge "yard sale" sign on the corner of Santa Maria and Alvarado Niles Road. He suggested that I dance around but I told him holding the sign was embarrassing enough. At least I know if I ever need a job, I can always be one of the sign spinners I've laughed at for so many years.

We held our garage sale fundraiser yesterday and it was a total success! We could not have done it without the generosity of those who donated items. We had my parents entire front yard covered with things from furniture to clothes to knick knacks and toys. Thank you again to everyone that helped us out! We really appreciate it.

We're now getting ready for our Chevy's restaurant fundraiser in Union City on May 12th. We're passing out flyers that will need to be brought to the restaurant that night, in order for us to receive the 25% donation. If you're interested in participating, please let me know and I can provide you with the flyer. And please tell your friends and family!

1 comment:

Katie May said...

Wish I could have come and supported. :( Glad it went well.