Saturday, September 6, 2008

Myspace is leaking over to the blogging world

I'm notorious for doing way too many surveys on myspace. We'll try not to let it get out of hand.

And thanks to Ashley for providing me with a few minutes of entertainment.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
hate it! blah!

2. Have you ever smoked? nope

3. Do you own a gun? nope

4. What do you think of hot dogs? love them...obviously. That was our dinner at our wedding reception...Costco hot dogs :o)

5. Favorite holiday movie? It's a Wonderful Life

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? the leftover milk in my cereal bowl

7. Favorite piece of jewelry? only jewelry I wear are my wedding rings

8. Favorite thing to bake? I'm the wrong person to ask

9. What book can you read over and over? I'm not really into reading books more than once

10. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't always think before I speak

11.Middle name? Renee

12. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. It's too hot
2. I don't want to take a shower
3. I'm not sure what to have for dinner

13. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, water & water

14. Current Worry? No real worries

15. Current hate right now? the heat

16. Favorite place to be? Disneyland

17. How did you bring in the New Year? We...went to LaVor's aunt & uncles house and played games

18. Where would you like to go? Washington D.C.. It's been 13 years since I've been and I'd love to go back.

19. What shirt are you wearing right now? "I love my little tatas" t-shirt. My sister, mom and I went to cheer on the 3-day Breast Cancer walkers and I had to show my support!

20. Do you like sleeping with satin sheets? I've only used cotton

21. Can you whistle? you betcha

22. Favorite color? green

23. Would you be a pirate? nope and for some reason, I think it's funny that we still have pirates

24. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower

25. Favorite girl's name? I have a list around here somewhere. Let's see if I can remember...Annika, Katharina, Minna, Britta. Do you notice a trend with the "a" at the end? Not on purpose.

26. Last thing that made you laugh? LaVor...he's silly

27. Worst injury you've ever had? probably when I broke my arm (the 3rd time) and the Dr's had to pull/push my bone back together.

28. Do you love where you live? It's nice

29. What's your favorite animal? dog

30. What is favorite candy? Reese's either cups or pieces & twix

31. Favorite sports team? A's

32. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll be dead, who cares

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Kimberly!!!! You are just too cute! I've been trying to find your blog forever. Your sister left a comment on my blog saying she found my blog through your blog but I never knew what your blog was. And since my husband is watching football today, I was able to get ALL caught up with your life. I miss you guys! And my parents just moved to Utah so i doubt that I'll ever be back in California anytime soon but if you are in my area, please think of us!!!!