They've been doing horrible. It's harsh but the truth. Except today, they totally kicked the Rangers butts and I'm convinced it's because we were there. They've won every game we've attended.
It was Breast Cancer Awareness day so we decided to make it our last game of the season. I wore my "I love my little tata's" shirt with pride and loved being amongst all the others in pink. They had a specific section set aside for breast cancer survivors. Very nice. LaVor tried to get one of the pink armbands all the players wore but no such luck.
Unfortunately, when I pulled out the camera to take a picture, I remembered that our battery was dead and I forgot to re-charge it. Shucks! So please try to imagine 21,000 people sitting in McAfee stadium, probably about 1/4 of them wearing pink, eating hot dogs and drinking lemonade and cheering because the A's won. Oh yeah, and Milton Bradley (a former Athletic, now a Ranger) being kicked out of the game for flipping the ump off. Too funny.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We don't get any good sports team's information out here, but I take it the A's are not in the playoffs? I'd love to get some season tickets in a year they tear it up.
Post a Comment