The final week has come and gone. We all agreed that this is something we should have started years ago. It gave me something to look forward to every Monday morning.
We shared Christmas with my family last night, since we won't see them on Thursday. Amy gave the kids harmonicas before the festivities started. They "treated" us to music all night long.
Until next year, Advent.
2 comments:
I think our family should start this too! It looks really fun. So did you make books with a ton of songs in them or what? Sad part is that I don't think there is any thing I could bribe Jesse with to get him to sing. Ya know too manly that one is! Anyway the family getting together just sounds fun!
Thanks, Amy. =)
"I play the harmonica. The only way I can play is if I get my car going really fast, and stick it out the window."
Steven Wright
Post a Comment