I'm not sure if it would be considered A.D.D. or what but I've never been a fan of movies. Sitting for long periods of time is hard for me. I can only think of what else I could be doing with that time.
Somehow, Karate Kid appeared on the t.v. today and that movie is an exception. My family was discussing the other night how when you're little, you seem to not catch everything. Like the fact that Johnny was rolling a joint in the bathroom stall when Daniel strategically placed the hose above him and turned the water on. But I love the movie now just as much as I did growing up!
For a while now, I've had "You're the Best" by Joe 'Bean' Eposito and "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama on our Ipod.
And somehow, no matter how many times I watch it, the ending can always make me cry.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am feeling you on Daniel-Son. I love that movie. When I was kid I would imagine that Jonny was my boyfriend.
Post a Comment