Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Last One To Arrive

For a while there, LaVor and I had 5 sisters & sis-in-laws pregnant. The last baby was born today.

The pictures don't do her justice. But my phone was the only camera I had. I'll post "better" pictures when I have a chance to take them.

So Happy Birthday baby Grace, Pop & Keith!
Let the next round of babies begin!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting pics!!! i thought alex would have it on their blog already! she is absolutely beautiful! i did mommy's hair today and she told me kari was in labor! so fun!!! and she told me something fun! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

*GAAAASP* are you.......pregnant????? Without your answer I'm starting to shriek with excitment!!!!!!!!!!! Answer this NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh darn this is me Rachael W.... I didn't realize I was signed in under Drews name, she was using the computer before me. But it's me, Rach! =)

Kimberly said...

"The Lime" as I like to call it, will arrive in January.

Washington Family said...

Oh how exciting!!! "Holtbuster" gave it away, with this simple line..."and she told me something fun! hee hee" I'm soo wicked smaaaart! So then how far along are you? Do you know what you're having? Oh!!! Congrats to you and Lavor!!!! Rub that belly for me!!

Unknown said...

sorry, i hope i didn't spill the beans! your sis said that your line of "let the next round begin" was your semi announcement! you're too cute kimberly! i'm excited for you! post an ultrasound!!!