Thursday, September 15, 2011
All Eyes On You
I'm aware, and have been aware, that The Lime watches and hears everything we do. Some good, some not so good.
After dinner tonight, he ran straight for my purse to get out me "lalalala" (wallet) and soon realized that I had taken all of my cards out of my "lalalala". He grabbed my hand and led me to my room (where he thought the cards were). We keep the doors closed or else he helps himself to a new room. When we got to our room, he tried opening the door but couldn't (it wasn't locked, he just didn't have a good enough grip).
What does he do next?
Goes to the dryer, which is next to the main bathroom (which door is actually locked) and grabs our hanger "key" and goes back to our door to try and unlock it. Thankfully he's not that smart that he figured out which precise spot unlocks the door.
I know it's one of those "you had to be there" and "I love everything my kid does" moments but I got a kick out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, they DO pick up on EVERYHTING, Thats for sure!! What a smart kid to know where the key was and that a key would unlock the door. haha!
Post a Comment