It was fun to look back on the pictures from last year and see how much The Lime has changed. LaVor and I look exactly the same. Which may be a good thing or a bad thing. Who knows?
We did a lot of walking around and sitting but also enjoyed the (free admission!!!) Train Museum.
The whole way there, The Lime kept asking for GrandPop & Omi. They couldn't wait to see each other!
For some must push and some must pull...
Hi-5, Pop.
I was a bit partial to the lime green but also loved the silhouette.
My Rosie look-a-like.
We need benches like this at church, so people don't invade your space.
The day wouldn't be complete without dinner and a picture with Grandma Mary.
After sweating bullets for 2 years, and since The Lime should be old
enough by then, we've decided to skip Gold Rush Days next year and
make a trip down the American River.
2 comments:
I was loving this post, up until you said you'll skip it next year. Wah? I'll live there next year!!! You HAVE to come!!!
We'll still be there next year, just participating in a different activity :o) I can't wait to have you SO close!
Post a Comment