Growing up, my mom was always making something. Whether it was an article of clothing for us, something for the house, something for someone else, an idea she saw in a magazine, she was creating. None of us girls really caught that bug. We make stuff here and there, but it's nothing compared to what my mom can do.
Then I joined Pinterest and my wannabe creative juices started flowing.
My nephew is really into states right now, so when I saw the idea for stenciling with freezer paper, I got an idea.
With the help of Google and the California DMV website, I was able to create some pretty cute, personal shirts for the birthday boy.
Within the time that The Lime took his nap, I was able to do the shirts from start to finish. My kind of project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment