![]() |
| 34 weeks |
I've tried to keep everything in and I attempt to have a positive attitude but I broke last week. It didn't last long but I didn't get to get everything "out" that I needed to. My sister-in-law must have known because she text messaged me from Utah the following day to see how I was doing. She has five kids, two of which are twins, so I trust her advice when it comes to adding another kiddo to the bunch.
President Uchtdorf's talk on Sunday morning made me realize, even more, that I need to be extremely grateful for the baby that is growing inside of me, especially since we waited so long for him to join our family. The aches and pains will only be around for a few more weeks and then we can squeeze and kiss the little dude to our hearts' content.
So the next time I feel like my stomach is going to split open, or I waddle to the bathroom in the middle of the night, for the second time, I'll remember President Uchtdorf's words: “We can choose to be grateful, no matter what.”

No comments:
Post a Comment