Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Brosefs

Doodlebug usually wakes up before The Lime does.  And until he gets up, Doodlebug is looking around for him, anxiously awaiting his Big Bro.


When these two are together, it's nothing but love and lots of cuteness.  Doodlebug can't keep his eyes off The Lime, and The Lime can't keep his hands off Doodlebug.


While we're driving, I'll sneak a peek at them in the mirror and Doodlebug is usually staring at The Lime.  Sometimes The Lime notices and feeds into the attention, other times he's delirious.


The Lime always talks to Doodlebug in a cute voice and offers lots of words of encouragement.  Doodlebug is Brosef, according to The Lime and The Lime is Big Bro.


I can already tell that Doodlebug is always going to want to do everything The Lime does.  I think that's why he's so active, so early.  And I couldn't imagine a better brother to look up to.

No comments: