Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm Walkin', Yes Indeed!




After a year off, I am so stinkin' excited to get things rolling for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer 2015!

I contemplated walking in another city next year but since Doodlebug will barely be a year old, I decided to stick close to home and family. Maybe the following year will be where I switch things up!

You all know how the story goes - I get to walk 39.3 miles in 2 days, in hopes of putting an end to breast cancer. But in order to walk, I need to earn at least $1,800. If you'd like to do your part, no matter how big or small, I invite you to click on my photo on the right hand side of the screen. That will take you to my Personal Page, where you'll find an explanation as to why I love participating in the walk, as well as a place to make your donation.

This is going to be an exciting nine months...I can feel it!

And happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

No comments: