Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tally Mark 20


-May just be in love with the Gardener.  Mondays are The Lime's favorite day.
-Is being weird with his naps.  Are we sticking with 2 or going down to 1?  Who knows.  He's crabby at night no matter what.
-Has started saying, "No" and as much as a I hate it, I also love it.  His little voice is so cute.
-After going to the A's game last week and hearing me say, "Oh no!" to all the horrible plays, The Lime now says it.  Especially if Daddy is watching or playing baseball.
-Knows that GrandPop says, "Ja" and "Nein".
-Also knows that GrandPop tickles him and takes him the the park.
-Has a little bear that LaVor's parents bought him at the Avon Walk last year, that he likes to sleep with.
-Is shy around people he's known his whole life and friendly with complete strangers.
-Prefers water and milk over anything else.  Yippee!  Although, he does ask for a sip of "bubbles" (soda) if Daddy gets one while we're out.
-Loves to "ride" his bike.  Loves when Mommy rides his bike too.  That's a sight.
-Loves homemade chocolate chip cookies.
-Likes to eat stickers.
-Is growing a little peach fuzz mustache.
-Hates watching the people get hurt on Ridiculousness. His little face cringes and he whimpers.
-Bites his nails.  I HATE this.
-But I sure love him.



3 comments:

Alex McMurray said...

Gracie loved looking at Dieter and counting the 3 pictures. :)

Washington Family said...

Dang what a cute boy! I love is little teeth! And big smile!!

JR Steenblik Family said...

Oh, how I miss you Dieter! Papa