People ask me all the time if we'll try for a girl. One, it's none of their business. But two, I secretly love being the mom of just boys.
We were at my Grandma's house a few weeks ago when the bug guy came to spray. It didn't take long for The Lime to catch on and start pretending he was a bug guy. Then Doodlebug saw how much fun he was having and wanted to join in. I must say, I love these bug boys much more than the ones who used to move into the area during the summer and take over the YSA ward.
They sprayed the lawn, around the outside of the house, and even tried to exterminate me.
I love them and their sweet imaginations.
Last Monday, the rain took a break and we were able to soak in the sun and warmth and play outside for a little bit. Because we've received a lot of rain (hallelujah!), the ground is super saturated and the dirt is muddy. A boy's dream! I had hesitations of allowing them to play in it but LaVor told me to relax and let them be boys. So I went inside of the house.
Not too long after, I heard laughing and screaming and knew somebody fell in. It was Doodlebug. Into the bath he went and into the washing machine everything else went.
There's not a whole lot of sugar and spice around here but we love our snips and snails, and puppy dog tails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment