Monday, January 11, 2016

Ebates


I think I should be their spokesperson because I can't quite talk about them enough.

Over Thanksgiving, we spent a few nights at LaVor's aunt and uncles' house. One night, we were gathered around the kitchen table playing games, when his uncle announced how much he was saving on his recent purchase because he ordered it through Ebates. "What's that?" LaVor asked.

It's super simple, and almost seems too good to be true. You sign-up with this website and each time you want to buy something online, you log into Ebates first, search for the website you want to buy from, and it'll take you to that website. From there, Ebates keeps track of your money spent and will give you a certain percentage back.

I received my first check a few weeks ago and I've got to tell you, it's sort of nice to receive a check in the mail for doing pretty much nothing.

This is the year that I'm going to get in the routine of saving money. Any extra we receive (like the checks from Ebates) will go into savings.

Not only can you receive a certain percentage back through your purchases, you can also earn money by referring new members. Hence why I have that handy link to the right of the screen -------->

If you're looking to save a little here and there, I invite you to join Ebates. And then be sure to tell your friends and family so you can earn a little extra more!

No comments: