Monday, January 18, 2016
The Lime - Tally Mark 72 - Part 2
-Likes doing his own hair.
-Is teething (6 year old molars).
-Decided he likes pastrami sandwiches.
-Wants to be in the Coast Guard so he won't die (apparently that branch is immune from catastrophe?).
-Wears size small shirts, size 7 pants, and a 13/1 shoe.
-Speaking of shoes, he loves hi-tops.
-Never remembers what he did at school when I pick him up.
-Tattles on himself.
-Overuses the word "like"...a lot.
-Sings often. Our favorite song right now is Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots.
-Inherited my motion sickness. Can't play on the iPad in the car like he used to.
-Does the hang ten sign with his fingers at least once a day.
-Thinks he's the smartest person alive, but asks you not to ask him addition problems.
-Still talks about his pretend friend JJ.
-Is the best 6 year old we know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss your cute family! I enjoy the boys updates…They are so fun! Wish we lived closer:) Love ya! (BTW- I'm bloggin' again!! Wahoo! You are amazing for always being so good about posting!)
Post a Comment