As long as we've lived here, we've had issues with our heating/AC. Despite it being looked at every summer, it's been deemed useable and we've chugged along.
In the last few weeks, we noticed that even though the heat was "on", it was not running so the house would be cooler than the temperature we set it at. A quick flip of the on/off switch seemed to solve the problem.
Then I woke up yesterday and found our home was much cooler than normal. A quick glance at the thermostat revealed it was 54 degrees in our house, which was 5 degrees warmer than when LaVor checked it at 3. Quick wardrobe changes and hot water on the hands seemed to work for a little while but the remainder of the day was spent in flannel pajamas and wrapped up in thick comforters.
It hasn't helped that the night temperatures outside are flirting with the high 20's/low 30's and our windows allow the outside temperature in.
So at night, I cover up with two comforters and snuggle as close as I can to LaVor. But during the day, I'm attempting to stay warm with tights and turtlenecks.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment