| Good morning, Miami! |
My alarm couldn't go off soon enough, Thursday morning. I just wanted to get home to The Lime.
The day dragged on and on and eventually, at 9:00 Thursday night, we arrived at the airport, to find our sweet little boy waiting for us. The whole way home, we heard, "Mama, Dada, big boat!" We have a feeling that's what my parents told him the whole week.
He survived, we survived, and we're happy to be home.
![]() |
| Mom, me, The Lime @ the airport |

1 comment:
For some reason I got all teary when I saw how Dieter was cuddling up with you at the airport. Poor kid just missed his mom and dad. I'm glad you guys had such an awesome cruise! Did you feel like the earth was rocking for a few days afterwards? Love the recap!
Post a Comment