Sunday, March 18, 2012
Tally Mark 26
I've figured unless we have another kid, these things are still going to show up. Sorry, folks.
-Got a haircut yesterday and even LaVor admitted how dang cute he was with short hair.
-Now says, "(name), help me" rather than just "help".
-Was finally healthy and willing enough to go to Nursery today.
-Didn't want to eat anything while we were gone. My parents were afraid they were giving him back to us as a picky eater. Nope. I think he just went on strike.
-Gets extremely excited when LaVor has a baseball game on.
-Mentions Jared and Great Papa (both just recently had surgery) any time he sees someone with a cast or brace on their leg.
-Likes to put his socks on himself.
-Likes to eat olives off his fingers.
-Tried to eat his blackberries off his fingers today. Didn't work so well.
-Recently started saying, "Go away, (name)!" We are NOT fans of this.
-We don't ever plan on going away. Sorry, Dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love his haircut! This inspires me to keep up more on what my kids are doing each month. Sadly, after we've hit that stage with one kid we kinda forget to document it for the others. This is how my poor parents have little to no memory of my childhood! Oh well, at least I remember it being pretty great.
Post a Comment