Monday, March 19, 2012

Unbelievable!

It's happened to me numerous times; I'm in a parking lot and come to an intersection at the same time as someone else.  They motion for me to go, I motion for them to go until eventually, one of us goes.  Most of the time, it's a silly game and both of us end up laughing.

Not today.

I pull into the Target parking lot and a lady swiftly approaches the road I'm on.  She stops, I stop, she motions, I motion, she gets mad and motions again but I motion.  She then peels out in front of me, angrily waving her arms in the air, yelling something that I can't hear because I allowed her to go first?  I immediately said to The Lime, "Don't end up like that person." 

Times like this make me wish I had a loudspeaker on my car.

If you imagined her to look like this, you're pretty.dang.close.

No comments: