Friday, November 12, 2010

ABCDEFGHiJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

(Google provided the picture)

I'm thankful for ice cream.

Such a delicious treat that I can never seem to get enough of.

When I was younger, I'd come home from school and go straight to the kitchen for my snack. I was telling my sister about this a few weeks ago and she couldn't believe my mom allowed me to do the following:

I got one of our medium sized mixing bowls, one of our large mixing spoons, filled the bowl with ice cream, if we had cookies, I'd add about 4 or 5, maybe added some caramel or nuts, mixed it all together, went into my parents room and watched tv while enjoying every bite.

How I didn't end up being the fattest kid in the world, I don't know.

Do I have a favorite flavor? No. But I really don't like Rocky Road (did you just pretend to be Sloth from Goonies?! Me too!). It's the marshmallows.

And don't you love the picture I found? Thrifty ice cream is iconic. The square scoop! I'd always get the rainbow sherbet. Did you just pronounce that like "sherbeRt"? Me too!

I think I may just go get one of my mixing bowls and spoons...

No comments: