Is anyone else thinking of that Seinfeld episode?
I don't know if I've ever had to ask someone to spare a square but I have been stuck without any. You're sitting there, stuck, looking around for ANYTHING that you could use.
That reminds me of an ex-boyfriend of my sister's. He went on his mission to the Philippines and wrote home once about their toilet situation. Rather than a lovely piece of white cotton, they had a bucket filled with soapy water. Use your imagination. And I'm guessing the bucket water wasn't replaced after each use.
My dad always asked that we use just a few squares, to make the roll last longer. I never listened. I'd use as many as I needed to ensure my hand stayed dry.
My Grandma has joked (I think she's joking when she says it) that if you find yourself out in the wild and don't happen to have any toilet paper handy, find the flattest rock or a soft leaf.
Thank goodness I don't find myself in the wild EVER and won't ever have to worry about that. I'll just enjoy my Charmin.
No comments:
Post a Comment