Each night, before walking the 1/2 mile back to our hotel, I would stop at the Queen of Hearts restroom. It was always nice and warm, very clean and usually empty. There's nothing worse than having to really go and wait in line.
Not to mention, the inside is decorated with adorable red heart tiles.
On another trip to Disneyland with my Mom and Sister, I took advantage of the Queens restroom. I don't know if I ate something bad or what but I wasn't feeling good. Just like this trip, the restroom was empty and I was relieved since there's nothing worse than being sick in front of an audience. After many minutes and a text message to my Mom letting her know I was still alive, I finished my business and was walking out of my stall. I had picked the one at the very end, for some privacy. Just as I was walking out, a woman was walking in and picked MY stall to go into! Really!?! Out of all of these, you pick the one that I just got sick in?!?! Not to my surprise, she made a "disgusting" sound and went into another stall.
Served her right.
No comments:
Post a Comment