I'm a horrible Visiting Teacher, I'll admit it. I don't know if it stems from me being somewhat anti-social or what, but I'm a bad example. My Visiting Teacher, on the other hand, is amazing. Every month, she visits me, asks how I'm doing, gives me a great thought, we share our testimonies and have built a friendship. She's great!
She's also great because she introduced me to the most amazing vanilla EVER! It's clear, from Mexico and heavenly. If I could get away with drinking it straight from the bottle, I would. Either that, or dab it behind my ears and on my pressure points so I can smell it all day. I'm down to just a few teaspoons and am using it sparingly.
I thought my magic milk was liquid gold. Oh no, this vanilla is liquid gold.
1 comment:
Oh! You are so cute! I have more vanilla, but it's in a liter bottle, so I'll bring it to refill yours next time I stop by. So, don't through your bottle away!
Post a Comment