I've turned into a bag lady since The Lime's been born. I carry the diaper bag/purse, his "away" bag when he goes to my sister's, a bag with my pump in it, my lunch bag, a bag for the milk I've pumped, a bag for the dirty bottles...you get the idea.
Ziploc bags have come in so handy. I use the snack size for his spoons, the sandwich size for his snacks and rice/oatmeal, and the freezer size for his frozen baby food and clean bottles.
I know my carbon footprint has quadrupled in the last 10 months but the bags keep me nice and organized. Just the way I like it.
1 comment:
I just (tonight actually) used like 15 gallon sized ones to keep all my material scraps color cordinated. I thought here I am trying to save up for 20-30 totes, then it hit me-BAM! I can use ziplocs!!! So that's what I did.
=)
Post a Comment