So many good qualities about him but one that stands out the most is how hard he works.
Shortly after The Lime was born, I began to freak out about finances since I'd be cutting back at my job. He assured me that everything would be fine and it wasn't something that I needed to worry about. If he needed to, he said he'd get another job so that I wouldn't have to work so much, if at all.
He would do anything for The Lime and I. Even go to Saudi Arabia for work. (We're still waiting to hear if this one is definite.)
Since his work schedule is earlier than mine, on the days that I work, he has dinner made and on the table by the time The Lime and I walk in the door.
He's such a handy fellow to have around. The cabinet locks were up within minutes after coming home from Target on Saturday. He saves us hundreds of dollars by doing our own auto repairs. He's a fabulous bath giver to The Lime.
I consider myself lucky that I've got him forever.
1 comment:
He is pretty special guy our LaVor and so full of love.
Post a Comment