Gosh, I love Clueless.
And shoes. Especially my Miz Mooz shoes. Because just like Cher, I'm extremely picky about my shoes. But Miz Mooz seems to satisfy all of my crazy requirements.
I'm grateful Santa has been so generous in the past and surprised me with a pair of Miz Mooz heels and boots. I'm hoping I've been extra good and will find a pair of red Miz Mooz flats under the Christmas tree this year. Especially since my current pair of red flats are on their last leg and my toes are poking through holes that aren't supposed to be there.
![]() |
| These will do |
![]() |
| Or these |
One of the reasons I'm grateful for Miz Mooz shoes is their unique style. While browsing the shoes at Nordstrom Rack, I can always spot a Miz Mooz. I'm also grateful for the delicious leather I get whiffs of throughout the day while I wear a pair. They're also extremely comfortable, even when you step in a puddle and fill your shoe with water.
Another thing I'm grateful for? Although they're extremely expensive, if you wait a season, you can usually find the shoes on sale.
Shoes...on sale, specifically Miz Mooz shoes on sale...I can hear the angels singing songs of thanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment