I woke up this morning and checked the weather before leaving for work. The weather app on the iTouch said no rain. Hallelujah! I feel horrible saying that but rain + newspapers = no Bueno.
Except, I got to work and the rain alert sign was lit and people were bagging their papers. What?!?! The girl next to me suggested to bag but not tie because it wasn't supposed to rain very much.
Well, it didn't pour but it definitely rained more than I anticipated.
I got a text from The Lime's baseball coach asking if we'd make it to the game. Uhhhh...if it stops raining.
And thankfully, it did stop.
Tonight was The Lime's last game and we were worried it was going to be cancelled. But it wasn't and we were thrilled to spend one last Friday night at the ballpark.
Sometimes I wonder who this kid is! He has such a talent and it's a joy to watch him play. I'm grateful we had the opportunity to cheer him on during Fall Ball. We register for Spring this weekend and I'm anxious to see what another season brings.
Friday, November 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment