Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Expressing Gratitude - Day 8

I try really hard to always have something to look forward to. It doesn't have to be huge, although that helps, but I've found that if I have something to look forward to, I tend to be happier.

Like The Lime's dance performance that was tonight. He's been practicing for weeks and told me the other night that he was dancing to "Playground". That made me even more excited because I danced to "Motownphilly" in the second grade. Gotta love early 90's R&B.


Dancing isn't really The Lime's "thing" but he looked so darn cute up there and did a great job!


Other things I'm looking forward to are The Lime having school off on Friday, no rain in the forecast so I don't have to bag papers for work, the weekend as a family, our first visit at our new dental office, LaVor's parents coming to town, a trip to San Francisco, and Thanksgiving.

When I have something to look forward to, it also helps me to realize how much I've been blessed with. There's so much negativity EVERYWHERE nowadays that I gladly welcome something to brighten my day.

No comments: