![]() |
| I love Metlife's fax back option |
But today, I will focus on the love part.
The Lime was (and still is) an expensive addition to our family, and it started from the very beginning. Thanks to our insurance, we only had to pay 15% of his entrance fee.
Last December, I came down with my first case of the stomach flu and had to go to the emergency room because I thought I was dying...ended up just being dehydrated. The three packets of fluid cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks to our insurance, we only had to pay for the arm.
The Lime likes to get slivers in his feet and infected hangnails. Without insurance, his treatment would be hundreds of dollars. I write checks for 20% of that.
Life would be expensive if it weren't for insurance.
And I wouldn't have a job if they were loosey goosey with their payments.

No comments:
Post a Comment