Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ready...Set...Hike

Due to a hectic workday, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of The Lime on Halloween. I was told that I would win the medal for "Worst Mom of the Year", for not getting a picture. If only that person knew how many other photos I have of The Lime, they would have kept their mouth shut. But that's a different post.

So when LaVor told me he was going to play football on Thanksgiving morning, I knew I'd be able to redeem myself in the picture department.

The Lime could hardly stand the excitement. We started off with a breakfast for champions (orange juice and hash browns...or a giant french fry, which is the way we got him to eat it).


We were afraid there wouldn't be enough people to play a real game but after a while, enough bodies showed up. Two of which were The Lime's best buds, Ben and Joe.


The Lime wasted no time to participate!




He was the cutest dude out there and threw a major fit when we had to leave.


I see a new Thanksgiving tradition in our family's future.

No comments: