Here are 33 (his age) things, that I'm thankful for, that make up my spouse.
1) He's the main cook in our family. When The Lime was born, we didn't request meals to be brought over, since he wasn't the one that gave birth and was still able to provide a hot meal for us.
2) He makes me laugh, even when I don't want to.
3) He's the calm one that assures me everything is going to be alright.
4) Even though he hates short hair, he lets me do whatever I want with mine. As long as he can have a beard.
5) He kills spiders for me...with his bare hands.
6) He knows me far too well and can go Christmas and birthday shopping without a list, and get the perfect thing.
7) He can fix anything. The neighbor's garbage can had a wheel missing and The Lime said, "Daddy fix it?"
8) He gets sad if The Lime and I don't say goodbye to him in the morning.
9) He accomplishes things.
10) He wears delicious smelling deodorant.
11) Although a big guy, he can melt into a puddle of mush when The Lime is around.
12) He puts up with my craziness and bratiness.
13) He can be covered in dirt during the week but cleans up nicely for church.
14) He can fix our cars so we don't have to trust a sketchy mechanic.
15) When we want to make a major purchase, he researches long and hard to make sure we get the best one.
16) He's made a connection with the YM in our ward and wants to make sure they go down the right path.
17) He doesn't care that I have little boobs.
18) He goes out in the middle of the night to get The Lime medicine when he's sick.
19) He's taken me around the world.
20) He offers to give me blessings when I'm sick.
21) He forgives me time and time again.
22) He's gotten into Advent over the last few years, except he still won't wear his church clothes.
23) He rarely lets things bother him.
24) He drives a beater car so we don't have to have a car payment.
25) He married me in the temple.
26) He makes cute kids.
27) He has an eternal perspective on things.
28) He thinks my chocolate chip cookies are the best.
29) He's okay with our children having traditional German and Dutch first names.
30) He likes to have fun and joke around, and sometimes thinks I'm too serious.
31) He's a very thorough ironer.
32) He's willing to do whatever he has to to provide for our needs.
33) He loves me.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
Love this! You definitely got yourself a great guy. I think he just might be my favorite sibling.;)
Shh, don't tell the others.
I love my brother and this makes me love him more! I want to know which of my siblings is the unknown poster...because I'm a little upset I'm not their favorite
Post a Comment