Six years ago, I could get away with not having to wear make-up every day. But I've aged since then, and had a kid, so I need something to make me presentable.
I was doing my niece's hair last week when she said to me, "I can't wait to wear make-up!" I told her it sounds exciting now but when she has to do it each time she leaves the house, it will become a chore. But it's a chore that sometimes needs to be done.
Like in my case...
I try not to leave the house like this but it happens every now and then (minus the curlers). When I do go out in public like this, I pray that I don't run into anyone that I know.
I much prefer to see people when I look like this.
![]() |
| When I came out of the bathroom, The Lime looked at me and said, "Lookin' good my lady!" We always say, "Lookin' good my man!" to him. |
All I can say is...God bless make-up. And let's hope I never have to take a mugshot. Yikes!


No comments:
Post a Comment