Saturday, November 17, 2012

Giving Thanks...Q

This is not far fetched. I REALLY am thankful for...
I know I shouldn't do it every day, but I clean my ears the second I get out of the shower. Part of it is to get the water out but I also love the feeling.

Growing up, when my mom would still clean our ears, she would lightly moisten the clean q-tip with her tongue before she put it in our ears. We apparently hated the sound of the cotton rubbing our skin. I don't know about my siblings but I can't use a q-tip without licking it first.

When The Lime was still nursing, I'd examine his ears all the time. I could even be found with a couple q-tips sitting next to me, just in case I had some cleaning to do.

Such a handy little tool to have around. And with 500 in a box, they seem to last forever.

No comments: