Monday, November 10, 2014

abcdefghiJklmnopqrstuvwxyz

J = Jumpers


Almost a month ago, my friend and I were talking about Doodlebug needing a jumper. He's getting a bit too big and mobile to just hang out in his vibrating seat, and he needs a little more stimulation. She kindly offered her jumper to us and what a blessing that was! Those things are expensive!


Doodlebug was as happy as a clam the first time I put him in it. It has been a huge lifesaver, especially at dinner making time when he needs attention but I can't give him as much as he'd like. I park him in a safe spot, where we can see each other, and he bounces away while I cook.


I've even brought it outside while The Lime plays and I monitor. It was particularly sunny one day so I set up an umbrella and blankets for shade. The Lime thought it was the coolest fort and hung out at Doodlebug's feet for the remainder of the afternoon.


I'm so grateful that I have a spot to keep Doodlebug contained, where he's happy and chatty, and I don't have to listen to screaming for over an hour. And I'm grateful for generous friends who are more than willing to share!

No comments: