Monday, November 24, 2014

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwXyz

X = X________________________

"Sign here," we heard over and over and over again.  At the end, I even seemed to forget how to write my name.  I'm not sure if it was the starvation that was getting to me or if I had written it so many times my mind thought it could work on auto-pilot.  Nevertheless, I'm grateful for having to sign at the X because it means I no longer have to drive in fear that my car will break down!

It started back before Doodlebug was born.  My car would randomly overheat and it eventually became a regular thing if I sat in traffic or we drove a long distance.  We chugged along for over six months, making the situation work, said lots of prayers that we'd find a car for our family, and those prayers were answered.

I really can't tell you how grateful I am.  Lots of gratitude prayers have been offered for this blessing and we're so stinkin' excited to be able to expand our driving more than 30 minutes from our home.

No comments: