Monday, November 17, 2014

abcdefghijklmnopQrstuvwxyz

Q = Quality time

It's been exactly six months since it was just The Lime and I hanging out together all day.  I wouldn't trade having Doodlebug here for anything but I sort of miss that one on one time I got on a daily basis with The Lime.

We try to do something each day, outside of the home, so after visiting teaching, we headed to the mall.  Doodlebug was long overdue for a nap so I put him in the stroller and reclined the back.  He was out like a light before I knew it.  That allowed The Lime and I over an hour of much appreciated quality one on one time.  We went to Pottery Barn Kids and played store with their ADORABLE toy cash register.  We went to Build A Bear and The Lime played around with the bath machine and teased me with a SF Giants bear.  We went to the arcade and blew through $5 way too fast.  We went to H&M and looked at clothes for me and he tried on a big, fluffy orange snow jacket with a furry hood.  We went to the toy store and got some Christmas present ideas.  And we finished our visit off with a stop at the Disney Store where he would have loved to buy all the planes from Planes: Fire & Rescue.  

It was so pleasant to be with my best little friend.  There was no arguing, whining, begging, disciplining...nothing!  I am grateful for The Lime and the quality time we get to spend together before he's off to school in nine months.


No comments: