Our Target is down the street from In N Out and whenever we pass it, The Lime inhales and says, "It smells so good!"
We love In N Out but could not get The Lime to eat anything other than their french fries. When we went camping last year, we pretty much force fed him one of their grilled cheese. That was 16 months ago so we thought we'd try our hand at it again. This time, though, we were moving up to a burger.
He requested just the meat, bun, and pickles which we were okay with. At least he was willing to try something.
Not only did he try it, he ate every stinkin' bite. I'm so thankful we can now go to In N Out as a family and have everyone order burgers!
It's my own fault that The Lime is delayed in eating certain foods but I'm grateful he's willing to venture out from his normal choices. He's good about trying new things and 95% of the time likes it. I'm also glad he doesn't have to miss out on this deliciousness anymore!

No comments:
Post a Comment