C = Cousins
My closest cousins growing up were two hours away. But even then, we usually only saw them maybe once a year. My cousins on the other side of my family lived on the East Coast which means we saw them even less. In fact, it's been over 18 years since I've seen them.
The Lime has been blessed to have countless hours of cousin time and Doodlebug is headed in the same direction. In fact, my kids' cousins aren't just family, they're great friends.
I appreciate that these cousins can always pick up right where they left off. There's no awkwardness, just lots of fun!
I'm thankful that they play great together, no matter if it's dressing up, riding bikes, or squirting each other with water guns.
I'm grateful that the older ones take the younger ones under their wings and make sure they're loved and taken care of.
I love that they're making so many memories together, early on.
I'm thankful that The Lime asks me several times a week what [insert cousins' name] is doing.
I love that The Lime has numerous cousins born (roughly) within a year of him and Doodlebug has a handful, too.
But what I'm grateful for the most is that all these cousins will be together forever.
Monday, November 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment