Friday, November 21, 2014

abcdefghijklmnopqrstUvwxyz

U = Uninterrupted Sleep

Joni Mitchell first sang, and then The Counting Crows, "Don't it always seem to go. That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone."  Ain't that the truth!

It has been over a year since I had a night of uninterrupted sleep.  From the second I found out I was pregnant, I was waking up numerous times in the night to go to the bathroom.  Now I have a stinker bug Doodlebug that wakes up (still) every two hours to eat.  Hence why I look like this...


That's my yawn, and extremely fresh hair.


I would love to be able to sleep in, or catch a nap without fear of it being 30 minutes because Doodlebug isn't consistent with his naps.  I also wonder how much happier I'd be and better I'd feel if I actually fell into a deep sleep and didn't have to sleep with one ear open.

So please be grateful for your uninterrupted sleep because I wasn't when I was getting it, but I sure am grateful for (and miss it) now.

No comments: